Thorold, On - Venture Niagara Community Futures Development Corporation is offering special financing to Niagara businesses. The corporation has developed a new loan product for existing clients as well other local businesses that have been in operation for at least one year. The loan is designed to assist with the short term financial hardships of COVID-19 in these early stages of the pandemic.
Venture Niagara will be providing between $2,500 and $15,000 to qualified businesses. *The general details are as follows:
- · Loans from $2,500 to $15,000.
- · 3-year amortization.
- · Fixed interest rate of 2.45% for the first year with interest only payments in year one.
- · Fixed interest rate of 3.45% for the balance of the loan.
- · Principal & interest payments start in year two and continue to the end of the loan.
- · The loan is repayable any time in part or in full without penalty. *Further details and application documents can be found on www.ventureniagara.com
ABOUT VENTURE NIAGARA
Venture Niagara is a community based not-for-profit community economic development organization. Funded by the Federal Government of Canada through FedDev Ontario, the corporation has been providing business financing, encouraging job creation and community economic development throughout the Niagara region for thirty-five years. Venture Niagara is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors comprised of skilled professionals drawn from the local community. The directors and staff are dedicated to providing businesses with access to capital, facilitating entrepreneurial development and building a stronger regional economy.
For further information contact:
Frank Rupcic, General Manager
Tel. 905.680.8085 ext. 23 / email@example.com
Venture Niagara Community Futures Development Corporation
20 Pine St. North, Studio A, Thorold ON L2V0A1